Looking for a Holiday?
Book your next getaway now
•Absolute waterfront location with panoramic lake views from the huge covered outdoor deck which can be accessed from the lounge or master bedroom.
•Stunning lake views from the lounge, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom
•Fully renovated 3 bedroom house sleeping up to 7 guests
•Main bedroom has a queen size bed, second bedroom has 2 king single beds and third bedroom has 3 single beds (including the bunk bed).
•Brand new kitchen and bathroom
•The kitchen is very large and well equipped and includes a dishwasher
•The covered deck includes a gas bbq and an 8 seat outdoor dining table and chairs so you can enjoy an a bbq and drink with a view. There is a separate 4 seat outdoor setting
•NBN broadband wifi included and TV's include Google Chrome Cast allowing you to stream movies or music. There are TVs in 2 of the bedrooms as well as the lounge.
•Washing machine and dryer in the laundry and large clothes line outside
•Separate outdoor toilet
•Plenty of off street parking for cars, boats trailers etcQuiet location at end of Mannering Park point
•Local shops, cafes, bottle shop and petrol station within walking distance. Nearby Morisset and Lake Haven have a huge choice of supermarkets, department stores and specialist shops.
•The public boat ramp is about 800m down the road so you can launch your boat, cruise around the point and tie it up to the private jetty for the duration of your stay. Great spot for fishing and crabbing!
•There is a netted swimming area near and picnic area near the public boat ramp. There are a choice of beaches within 25 minutes drive including the stunning Caves Beach.
•Local wildlife will often visit including pelicans and ducks.
•The Doyalson RSL offers a great variety of meal and entertainment options and is only a 8 minute drive away. They also offer a courtesy bus if you call them and book.
Welcome to Lakeside Living at Kalimna – A modern home with beautiful views over Lake Macquarie at Summerland Point. This home offers a tranquil environment perfect for that relaxing getaway.
With the living areas and main bedroom opening onto the waterfront reserve, you are met with enchanting water views from the moment you walk through the front door.
Sit back and enjoy the magnificent water vistas from the comfort of the air-conditioned living area or relax on the water side deck and level lawn in arm chairs provided. Unwind whilst reading a book under the shade of the paperbark trees whilst the children play and throw a ball.
Kick off your shoes and wander to the water’s edge for a spot of fishing from the lake shore or step into your own boat anchored in front of the property, to explore the lake. Boat ramp is just 500M away.
This beautiful waterside escape is an aquatic playground for boating, sailing, jet skiing, windsurfing, paddle boarding and kayaking – the adventure is endless.
- Bedroom 1 with Queen sized bed
- Bedroom 2 with x2 single beds and one trundle bed. This room also has an LED TV
- Bedroom 3 with Queen sized bed
All bedrooms feature built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Linen is provided.
- Freshly renovated open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and fridge with ice dispenser.
- Lounge room with Plasma TV, DVD Player, Bluetooth Audio & Air conditioning
- Dining area
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and a second fridge.
- Two separate modern bathrooms
- Covered water side deck
- An outdoor dining table set, Outdoor bean bags, Outdoor lounge chairs and BBQ are all provided.
Garage spaces & driveway not included. Off street parking available.
No pets allowed at the property.
Located in the beautiful quiet central coast town of Gwandalan is this beautiful home perfect for that quiet getaway. With one large bedroom, modern kitchen, cosy lounge room and beautiful modern bathroom allowing for a relaxing holiday stay.
The sleeping options:
- One Double Bed
- Two king single beds
- One fold out lounge
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes to both
- Air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Modern Bathroom with separate luxurious bath
- Back entertaining area with barbecue
- Linen included
Located Close to:
-Less than 100 meters to the local bowling club
-Local shops including bakery, bottle shop, chemist and grocer only a short walk away
-Only a short walk to the lake edge with boat ramp down the street
Discounted rates for bookings longer than 7 nights
One bedroom is locked off- guests have access to the other two bedrooms and rest of the house.
Located on beautiful Lake Macquarie only 1¼ hrs from Sydney, this spectacular contemporary home is an entertainer’s delight. Bring your family, friends and even the boat.
Sleeps 7 in 3 Bedrooms
- King En-suite, Queen, KS Bunk's plus trundle
- Includes linen and towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Ensuite with Luxurious Double Shower
- Main Bathroom with Spa
- Main Lounge with 42” Plasma
- Family Room with 32” LCD screen
- DVD, Video, Foxtel
- Gourmet Kitchen, Dishwasher
- Fun Kids bedroom with toys
- Board Games, Boules
- NBN WiFi
- General store, T/Away and Bottle Shop over the road
- 10 min from Beaches (Frazer, Catherine Hill Bay & more)
- Deep water jetty out the front (Jetty currently unavailable)
- Boat Ramp 1 min down the road
- Lake Haven Shopping Centre
- Westfield Tuggerah
- 45min to the Hunter
- 30min to Newcastle
Winji Jimmi is the ideal lake escape for couples or families. This is no ordinary holiday house!
$1750 / Week
$325 / night Mid-Week
$1250 / Weekend
Peak Season - including Public Holidays
$3250 / Week
$500 / night Mid-Week
$1750 / Weekend
Min Stay: 2 nights - Max Stay: 59 nights
Property Sleeps: 7 Number of beds: 5
Includes Linen. Bond is $500.
LAST MINUTE AND MIDWEEK SPECIALS APPLY. HURRY!
(GARAGE NOT INCLUDED)
Welcome to The Lake House – a modern designer holiday home with breathtaking views over Lake Macquarie at Gwandalan.
The moment you step through the front door you are drawn to the sweeping lakefront vistas with the living area opening onto a fully-covered decking.
A glass panelled balcony with BBQ allows for uninterrupted views – with child-proof locks to keep the toddlers in!
Everything you need is here! We have a large flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod-docking station, designer kitchen and laundry.
The beds are made hotel-style with quality linen.
We have fishing rods, surf-skis, kayaks and life-vests.
Water-skiers, sailors and fishermen alike will love the Lake - there is room to park a boat + the boat ramp is 150m away.
The kids will delight in jumping off the nearby jetty and playing in the cordoned off lakeside swimming area. There is a children’s playground, too.
If the weather’s cool, curl up in front of the jet-master fireplace with a book or DVD from our collection or use one of the many board-games we have on offer.
The Lake House has a luxury feel with modern appliances and spotted gum floorboards, carpeted bedrooms, leather lounge suite and fully ducted air conditioning.
Parents and kids can relax by playing cricket or kicking the footy on the expansive lakeside lawn.
The water is ankle deep for at least 10m so it's safe even for toddlers to splash around while you watch them from the lawn.
Macquarie Lake house is just a 10 minute drive to the historic white sandy surfing beach of Catherine Hill Bay and from Frazer National Park. It's a quick drive into the Ocean side fish markets at Swansea - or head the other direction for a day-trip to the wineries in the Hunter Valley.
- The house sleeps nine people. (Max 6 adults)
- Master bedroom: King bed + ensuite
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen bed + fold out double sofa bed.
- 3rd Bedroom: a double bunk + single bed (3 beds)
- 3 toilets/2 showers
- 3 bedrooms - Bedroom 1 with 1 queen bed, Bedroom 2 with 1 double and separate double fold out sofa and Bedroom 3 with 3 single bunk beds.
- 3 TVs – big screen in lounge room and wall mounted TVs in Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2
- Gas BBQ on covered balcony
- 2 surf skis
- 2.5 seater kayak
- 1 junior kayak (up to 8 years)
- 1 beginner kayak (up to 80 kilos)
- DVD collection, library and board games
- Ducted air-conditioning and heating throughout along with ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- A washing machine and dryer mean all those towels and swimsuits can be easily refreshed for the next day.
- High chair
- Bath tub
We happen to think our local butcher is Australia's best. The bakery (also a short walk) makes delicious bread and pies. Just across the road the fabulous cafe owners make a mean steak sandwich and beautiful coffee!
The local "Bowlo" has a great family menu. It's a 5-10 minute walk or they provide a courtesy bus to our doorstep.
There's also a local supermarket. (and a Woolies only 10 mins away if you prefer)